Carbon Monoxide Testing

Waterworx OnCall are trained professionals in Carbon Monoxide testing. It is not visible and has no odour, it can be a silent killer. We specialise in testing and accessing every gas appliance in your home or business with the latest equipment, providing a detailed and printed report of the findings. If you are unsure, call us today! 

Carbon Monoxide Prevention

How to tell if carbon monoxide is making you sick?


Carbon monoxide building up inside your home can make you sick for a short time, have long-term health effects or even kill you and your family quickly.Some of the symptoms are similar to cold symptoms, common in winter. This can make it difficult for a doctor to diagnose that you are suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning.

 

If you notice any of the following symptoms, they could be caused by carbon monoxide leaking from your heater.


• Dizziness
• Feeling sick or nauseous
• Headaches
• People and/or pets getting sick at the same time
• Feeling unwell only when you’re at home.

Ways to prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning


1. Check appliances regularly. Test once a year at the start of every season.
2. Make sure the room is well aired when your appliance is being used.
3. Make sure all chimneys and flues are cleaned by an expert.
4. Check the colour of the flame in gas appliances. If it burns orange, call an expert to test for carbon monoxide.


If you’re in doubt, smell gas, or receive high gas bills...call us!

kitchen%2520gas%2520cooker%2520with%2520